Powerful, professional 3D printing
Now you can turn the Ultimaker S3 into a metal-printing workhorse. The Ultimaker Metal Expansion Kit unlocks a simple workflow that makes exploring a new range of stainless steel applications easier, more efficient, and more affordable.
UltiMaker Essentials gives you the tools you need to start 3D printing at work, while meeting IT requirements. Features include remote printer management, firmware firewalls, verified plugins, and direct support.
The physical space inside the Ultimaker S3 that can be used for single or dual extrusion 3D printing.
230 x 190 x 200 mm
(9 x 7.4 x 7.9 inches)
The XYZ 3D printer dimensions, including the spool holder and Bowden tubes.
394 x 489 x 637 mm
(15.5 x 19.3 x 25.1 inches)
This is the process of depositing layers of filament, one on top of the other, to build up shapes and models. It is a form of additive manufacturing technology and the process used by all Ultimaker 3D printers.
Fused filament fabrication (FFF)
The filament diameter that achieves optimal results on Ultimaker 3D printers.
The net weight of the 3D printer.
14.4 kg (31.7 lbs)
Required power input.
100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
The peak power output that the printer can reach – usually when the heated bed and hot ends are heating up.
Discover just how easy the Ultimaker S3 is to use with a full hardware overview and design-to-print workflow demonstration. You will also learn:
• Who the Ultimaker S3 was designed for
• Every feature that makes the printer so powerful
• The untold strategy behind key design decisions
• And lots more!
The Ultimaker S3 gives you access to the entire Ultimaker ecosystem, including:
• Ultimaker Essentials (unending enterprise software subscription)
• Ultimaker Cura (full settings and monitoring compatibility)
• Ultimaker Digital Factory (remote printing and management)
• Ultimaker 3D Printing Academy (e-learning modules)
• A global network of service partners (setup and training)